We are actively recruiting a Small Enterprise and Job Skills Development Program Coordinator to lead Robertsport Community Works programs in the community in 2013-2014. This position carries responsibility and will require a candidate with organizational skills, commitment and life hacking ability. RCW programming is based on constant innovation and iteration, using as little money as possible in an environment with numerous constraints.
While this job is not for everyone, the right person will:
- Be interested in tech4dev and mobile workforce development;
- Be passionate about community and women’s empowerment;
- Be committed to working in grassroots conservation.
Your mission would be to lead RCW projects, including Sea Turtle Rescue and the Mama Liberia Sewing Co-op, and to develop their systems and skills with the single goal of sustainability.
Show us that you have:
- Skill at adult literacy training
- Skill at small business development
- The ability to live in rural Liberia
Interested applicants, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 31 May 2013.